Center For Disability Law
“The Arizona Center for Disability Law is a not for profit public interest law firm, dedicated to protecting the rights of individuals with a wide range of physical, mental, psychiatric, sensory and cognitive disabilities.
As part of the nationwide protection and advocacy (P&A) system, the ACDL provides free legal services, under several major incentives:
- Protection & Advocacy for Individuals with Mental Illness (PAIMI)
- Protection & Advocacy for Individuals with Developmental Disabilities (PADD)
- Client Assistance Program (CAP)
- Assistive Technology Advocacy Program (AT)
- Protection & Advocacy of Individual Rights (PAIR)
- Protection and Advocacy for Beneficiaries of Social Security (PABSS)
- Protection & Advocacy for Persons with Traumatic Brain Injury (PATBI)
- Protection & Advocacy for Voting Access (PAVA).”
They also provide Self-Advocacy Guides including a Mental Health Guide. Go to the Center of Disability Law or our Arizona Mental Health Rights Documents page to read and print these guides and to view other Arizona Mental Health rights documents.