Individuals with a Serious Mental Illness (SMI) designation have access to additional support and resources.
- Case Management to help you coordinate your care so you can meet your recovery goals.
- Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) if your care needs exceed the “standard”.
- SMI housing, when available.
- SMI Grievance and SMI Appeals.
- Technical support from the Office of Human Rights.
- Special Assistance to individuals that meet certain criteria.
View the AHCCCS OIFA “One-pager” for SMI Benefits.