Each website page includes a list of RESOURCE TABLES on the right-hand side which provides a button for ALL RESOURCES as well as for each County.
When you are using a desktop computer, you will be able to see all the columns in the RESOURCES TABLES. If you use a smartphone or a tablet where the screen space is more limited, you may have to scroll down on the page to see these. Flip your smartphone or tablet horizontally to see more of the tables.
- You can search for resources by County – just click on the name of a County listed under RESOURCE TABLES
- You can also click on the ‘Search’ box if you are looking for some specific information.
- The RESOURCE TABLES for ALL the Arizona Counties provide State of Arizona resources and national resources, including the County web pages that are still under construction and for which we are still gathering resources.
These buttons provide the actions that can be performed by selecting any of the resources you are interested in. You can find these buttons at the top of each resource list.
- Copy will copy the selected resource(s) to a clipboard for pasting onto any document or email.
- CSV will create a CSV (“comma-separated values”) file of the selected resource(s). A CSV file is a simple file format used to store tabular data, such as a spreadsheet.
- Excel will create an Excel file of the selected resource(s).
- Print will print the selected resource(s).
Show entries – indicates the number of resources that can be displayed.
The small up/down arrows to the right of each column allow the sorting of the resources in ascending/descending alphabetical/numerical order.